Accountancy : XII CBSE
This book is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE. This book contains both Part A and Part B. Part A consist of Chapters 1 – 8 (Accounting for Companies and partnership Firms) and Part B consists of Chapters 9 to 12 (Financial Statement Analysis). In this book utmost care has been taken to explain theoretical portion in lucid language. The journal entries are explained in tabular form. This book also contains practical question.
Unique features of this book
• Updated as per The Companies Act, 2013 and Accounting Standards of ICAI
• Detailed theory to understand the topic
• Explanation of Journal Entries in Tabular form
• Brief explanation for practical questions.
• Standardized formats for various topics
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2016)
- Author: AURO Commerce Classes
- ISBN-13: 978-9386210371
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.3 x 27.9 cm
Indian Edition available on: